Donald M. Norris, MD, FACS
Dr. Donald Norris received his undergraduate and medical degrees from the University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois. He completed his internship at Cook County Hospital and his residencies at UCLA and Hines VA Hospital. Dr. Norris served in the United States Army as a physician.
Since 1968, Dr. Donald Norris has authored numerous articles and is a frequent lecturer. His hospital appointments include:
- Lutheran General Hospital, Chief of Urology, 1980 to present
- Resurrection Hospital
- St. Alexius Hospital
- Medical Director of Parkside Kidney Stone Center
- Associate Clinical Professor of Urology, Loyola Medical School, Stritch School of Medicine
He is a member of the following medical association and societies:
- American Medical Association
- American Urological Association
- Chicago Medical Society
- Chicago Urological Society
- Illinois Medical Society
- North Central Section, American Urological Association
Dr. Donald Norris is board certified by the American Board of Urology and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.