Ronald D. Lee, MD, FACS
Dr. Lee received his undergraduate degree with honors, from the University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois. He completed his medical degree at Stritch School of Medicine. Dr. Lee completed his residencies in surgery and urology at the University of Michigan Hospitals in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He was a fellow in male infertility at Baylor University in Houston, Texas, from 1983 to 1984.
Presently, Dr. Lee is an attending physician at:
- Lutheran General Hospital
- Resurrection Hospital
- Holy Family Hospital
- St. Alexius Hospital
Dr. Lee is an assistant clinical professor of urology at Stritch, Loyola School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois.
He is a member of the following medical associations and societies:
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Reed Nesbit Urological Society
- Chicago Urological Society
- American Urological Association
- American Medical Association
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Chicago Medical Society
Dr. Lee is certified by the American Board of Urology and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.